Reviews for "My Retribution"

Dam that was unespected

raw beats dude props it started kidda wierd at the start but i waited a few seconds and i heard how good that shit was u get a 10

Druids-Warcry responds:

thanks man, glad you liked

Perfect beat.

flawless my man. seriously... Burly n Dex beat us to the punch for makin this a song =) we wouldve loved to spit some fire on this.
Epic sound!
Epic drops!
F%^$in perfect.
Stay up
PEace!!

~Rymix

Druids-Warcry responds:

yeah they did a good job on it! it was not bad. thanks for reviewing the beat! and keep up man

I like it but

the "Hey" part lol.
Good job though...sounds Mad epic and shit.

Druids-Warcry responds:

hey thanks for the Review S-rock! yeah i got a little trigger happy with the "HEYS!" but "HEY!" if you like the melody check up on Reven he re did my song (or is working on it) and it like put a boot in my ass and turned it in my hole and fucked the shit right out of my (ewwy) it was just that hot... (um ok....... sick0)

you should check it out when he drops it... er the beat not my shit....

*Insert good title*

I listen to a lot and I mean A LOT of music on NG because I am searching for things to use in my movie.(its an internet vid not a real movie) But this by far was one of the best!

Druids-Warcry responds:

hey glad you like my song more then half the internets music, xD its not really that great a song, i think it was over hyped cus it got top 5. thanks for your imput Johny!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir what you have created right here is worthy of the gods!!!
You are on a different level of producers on NG
My ears just had a fucking Orgasm
Much Love you are a BEAST!!!!

Druids-Warcry responds:

Haha! thank you so much, im glad i made your ear pussys cum all over your headphones. But really i got to say im not that great of a producer. this is what i can do when i have some one like F-777 to drive and motavite me, that kid is a very wonderful guy. alone im half ass with jesse im a monster (thanks for checking out the song and im really happy you like the beat!)