Reviews for "The NewGrounds Machine"

wow

Everything leading up to the final blam protect was ho-hum, but it really got exciting when the switch finally swung to protect. If I were to change anything, I would have made the other parts a little bit more suspenseful.

Don't get me wrong, I did like it a lot!!!

Good work and fun movie!

wow

good graphics interesting story but it's sorta weird.

Even this flash went through this

Nice, I mean sure I may of saw this like before I had a profile, but this was really creative-N-sweet! I didn't really sugest having an alternate ending were it shows that what happens when it gets blammed, although it would be in order because it would make all the other reveiwers happy though. I liked this but my wish was that if it's getting scaned, it would show the ratings such as "Mild Explict text or Mild Violence" when it gets that little scanny thing near the begining. If you did however make an alternate ending for the blammed submissions, it should go into a fiery pit and burn to ashes and than get disposed of... HA! But I guess the people that watch this can only guess what happens... it would be better to fill in that space for yourself. I mean sure it didn't have much color, but look at Madness, that is a kick-ass series and almost 90% of the first four episodes was Black & White. Nice flash very big imaginaition!

OMG!

Wow! Nice graphics! Poor flash guy... =( Well, this is a nice movie!

wow

but what happens if its blammed
plz write back