Reviews for "** \Symphony Of The Demon"

Woot... Supreme, mate !

... w00t The Super Mario Bros jingle at 1:26 is priceless. I just loved it, pal. Beside, this one is cool as hell. The Church organs sound pretty well in this one. Dunno how you did them. Thanks for bringing us that shit, HEADBANGER !!

Gorekiller

Sonofkirk responds:

I used a demo of a Software and Guitar Pro to write the notes lol. Glad you liked them ^^. And fuckin' congrats noticing the Mario Jingle ! Thanks again Val !:!!

Fantastic stuff!

I loved this, I really did. The church organ intro was very good, and led into the main tune really well. The guitar itself was flawless: pure gold, and the drumming kicked ass as well. My favourite parts was 01:15-01:26 and 01:26-02:15. Only thing I didn't like was the fade out, I think it got too quiet too fast, so the last 20 seconds or so were almost silent. Other than that, perfect!

Keep fucking rocking! \m/ (>.<) \m/

>R-T-B<

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks a bunch for the review man, much appreciated :D. I will erase this fade out and replace it by a kick ass end hehe.

Thanks again :)

i liked it

i really like the transitions and bridges in the song i thought it was very tasteful

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked it. I added this transition to make the song more interesting, thanks for the review !

Heavy!

I'm pretty fucked up atm this shit sounds awesome! We should do a collab!

HAIL SATAN!

-Mj

Sonofkirk responds:

Yeah, a collab couldn't be a bad idea :3. Anyway, thanks for the review bro, you kick ass \m/

Omg nice

nice metalization of a song:P
i was gonna say that it reminded of Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth but it looks like the guy underneath me already said it.
Ok the whole thing is kickass:D and keep up the good work!!

Sonofkirk responds:

Yeah, already said : ). Anyway, thanks for the review, much appreciated !