Reviews for "** \Symphony Of The Demon"

Hm, how did I miss this...

Anyway, better late than never!
Awesome track.. really loved the part at 1:12, really has some panteraish sound to it. Creepy tune.
5ed.

(The bassdrum could use a little less bass, it's thumping quite heavily :D )

Sonofkirk responds:

Ah thanks for the review bro :D. Thanks for the tip about the drumkick, though I can't edit anymore this song therefore I won't update it. Thanks again dude.

voted 5

Jesus christ dude. I usually don't listen to this genre of music, but this song was just amazing!
Everything, from the church organs to the slow progression to the main part of the song was just superb. From what I heard there were no flaws what so ever.
The overall composition of the song was just fantastic. I honestly can't get over how great this songs.
I listen to heavy metal every now and again, and this is EXACTLY what I look for when I listen to HM.

Amazing work dude. Keep it up!
-TMM43 (DJ-Pinke)

Sonofkirk responds:

Wow thanks, kick ass review :D. Nice to see that you are back at listening Metal :P. Thanks again for the review !

Fucking insane!!!!

Dude ur insanly good
Have Tabs???
i would love to learn how to play this

Sonofkirk responds:

No I haven't got any tabs sorry. And I didn't write this song, I think Cazok wrote it, so if you want tabs, the right person to ask would be him. Anyway, thanks for the review !

Sucks! >:(

Lulz, jk sonofcock. It's some good stuff. The intro could be a bit shorter but that's not a big problem. The hole track get's more funny than scary because of the mario theme. ;D As for the church organ, why didn't you eq'd/compressed it out? Lazy SoC! >:(

Overall, I think of a big messy graveyard when hearing this. Certainly has a cool vibe for that. Hm...I wonder what dis green button does! >:U

Sonofkirk responds:

Sonofcock rocks :P. Yeah I'm a lazy bastard, I know that. Glad you liked the mario stuff. And thanks for the review :D

I love it.

It had (to me) a darker kind of feel to Metallica's Unforgiven pt II which I haven't heard in years and years. I love the random mario sounding moments, totally killed the mood but hey, in keeping to 'trick or treat'. You need a vocalist, imagine what you could make.

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks a lot, I appreciate your review : )