Reviews for "** \Symphony Of The Demon"

Super Mario? In a rock song? :D

Still fits though. I would have liked that the song would go a tad faster at some point, but I guess you can't have everything in this world... :P
Don't worry about the Church Organs, I think they sound just fine. Overall: a pretty nice piece of art! Keep the weels turnin'!

//RashDecision

Sonofkirk responds:

I agree, a faster ending would have sounded nice, but I didn't think about it when I recorded the song :P. Also, I wanted to keep an dark an evil feeling, which would have been decreased with a faster part x). Anyway thanks a lot for the review Rash, much appreciated!

Yeah, Super Mario!

Yes, it fits there where you put it. Mario Theme would fit anywhere if it is played on a distorted guitar. I personally like kicking the distortion aaaaallll the way in and then playing the Mario Theme as fast as I can (which actually is not very fast at all -.-)

Anyway, the mario theme is not the only highlight of this song. The slow and heavy riff is just awesome and it creates a halloweenish atmosphere (which is not an easy thing to do, now that it is spring again ^^). Only the church organ sounds not that well and it is a bit too quiet compared to the rest of the song.

{ Review Request Club }

Sonofkirk responds:

I put that Super Mario in a lot of other compositions which are not on Newgrounds - those for my bands - and yeah it fits everywhere :D. As for the church organ, I made them with guitar pro and another suck-ish program, that's why it doesn't sound very good ^^.

Thanks for the reviews <3

Hahaha! Super fucking Mario!

Oh man... That was just genius, to throw the Mario melody in there. The best part is that it actually fits!

As usual, nothing to say about the EQing or mastering, as I suck at it and this sounds good.

This tune just sounds.... Fucking evil as fuck... It's obviously what the devil plays in hell all day! \m/

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks for the kick ass review dude :D. Hehe, I'm glad you liked the Mario stuff, it's my favorite part too.

Metal \m/

Great.

Some pretty awesome riffs, and good use of percussion. I think the quick tune changes could have been made a bit better. Really enjoyed it though. Keep up the good work.

Kind regards -
Sirtom93.

Sonofkirk responds:

I made this little thing in the middle of the song to make it more interesting but how to do it better ? :P. Thanks again for the review bro!

LOVE THIS TRACK

LOVE THE SOUND, VERY CREATIVE

Sonofkirk responds:

Nice to hear :) Thanks for the review bro !