Reviews for "Band on the Run"

man that is sum funny ass stuff

dude make your next one soon that stuff if funny man, like that cartoon is to funny, like what monica is to bill!!

Gay

the band..... gay. MTV VH1 ...gay. still tho i found it funny perhaps you can make more of there adventures trying to make it as a big band. infact have em sing LOL now that be great for a laff.
nice shit man keep it up 5&10

funny as fuck

that's was an awesome movie. i laughed myself 2 tears. i'm about 2 watch it againn dude. I want part 2 to be even MORE funny dude. ROCK ON!!!

lol

yo you are twisted....but that was fuckin funny right there

Exceptionally well done

RomeoJR work proves that you have distinguished yourself as one of the greatest flash animators and independent comedians ever conceived. Never before have I witnessed such a superior level of quality in flash prior to watching your work Marc. It's incredible how you are capable of quickly creating arbitrary, obscure, and any many cases taboo content that still manages to be funny. I could pull a dozen quotes from this short film alone that would demonstrate your comedic abilities to the fullest. No other artist has had such consistency in the quality of his or her work than you Marc M. From your first flash to your most recent one you've been funny and haven't even required decent animation.

On to the actual content itself I perceived this to be one of your better flashes that follow the traditional format I've come to appreciate from your conceptions (i.e; there's no song). I really enjoyed the random and nonlinear aspects of this flash and the homosexual relationship between the two protagonists. "Shut-up!" 'No, you shut up!" Obscurity at its best! Anyone who criticizes this film simply due to the fact it introduces homosexual content is obviously so insecure about their masculinity they have to condemn anything even slightly feminine to prove to an unfamiliar audience just how 'manly' they are. Best of '04!