Reviews for "-'+ Some Day +'-"

This is nice!

I'm glad you tried something different, I guess you could call it Happy Softcore or something. LoL! I dunno!
Its kinda short, and kinda repetive, but still very catchy!
Good job! I hope this review was "appritiated". Wooo!

Krussi responds:

this review is stolen! :O Im glad you tried something different, I guess you could call it a review? Its kinda short, repetive, but still very good.
Good job! i hope this respond was "appritiated". A little rought, dont you think?

oh man

simply wonderful
love the sound a lot
5/5 10/10 for a great song

thanks alot :D I'm glad you liked it :D
Thanks for the review, vote and the "10" :D

Insta-download

Awesome!~ it makes me want to go do something and not be self concious about it! thats good!!!!

haha, glad you liked it :D thanks for the review and the "10" :D

very nice man

rated 5/5 :D

Krussi responds:

thanks alot dude :D Glad you liked it ^^.

indeed

it is repetitive but still awesome

i love how you called it happy softcorem never heard of that b4, but it fits perfectly

Krussi responds:

glad you liked it :P I've never heard of Happy Softcore eighter, but since its softer than Happy Hardcore I presume its Happy Softcore or something xD well, thanks alot for the review and the "9" :)