Reviews for "-'+ Some Day +'-"

happy, fun song :D

really great song :D. It was fun to listen to and really smooth haha. upbeat for sure :D. 5/5. 10/10.
Think you can check out my song for me? its called Clean Air(New). I kind of wanted it to be happy/peaceful/calm sort of like this song so give me pointers or advice :D I think my song is more on the peaceful relaxed side compared to this song tho xD

Krussi responds:

Haha, thanks alot for the review. I checked your song and left a review on it. You seriously have a talent in that kind of music :D I'd love to see more of that kind of music from you :P

Anyhow, again, thanks alot for the review, the full score and your support :)

And thanks for showing me your song :D

Cheers

funny

it makes me wanna jump and dance ... nice :3

Glad you liked it ^^ And thanks alot for the review :3

haha

This song made my day. It could be used for a Mario-style game, or definitely a Nintendo game of some sort. Great work.

Please extend it, but try to keep the same mood. 5/5

Krussi responds:

I've never thought of that before :P I probably will extend it, and I probably will make a more Happy Hardcore version out of it too :P Thanks alot for the review and the perfect score ^^

Cheers

Very Soothing

Very nice, I can listen to it all day.

Glad you liked it ^^ and thanks for the "10" and the review :D

very nice man

rated 5/5 :D

Krussi responds:

thanks alot dude :D Glad you liked it ^^.