Reviews for "-'+ Some Day +'-"

Happyness

(Happyness is spelled with "y" :p)
Very up beat song, but the ending seems to missing a note one that holds one till the end of the song. Right now it ends too abruptly for something this happy.

5/5

wooo!

I love these kinda songs, they chear you up nomatter whats goin on. Thanks to you I can sleep happily tonight. I hope that means something to you because this song really made my week!

Happy Trance!

This is just perfect happy trance =D Nicely done man!

Thanks :D glad you liked it :P Went for something happy xD
Thanks for the review and the "10" :D and for the support ^^

It reminds me of Hychapte by Doki

it was used in Mindscape. But drums are your specialty :)

Krussi responds:

I recognize the name Doki, but not Mindscape or Hychapte :P Guess I'll google it ^^
Anyhow, thanks for the review the "8" and your support ^^

I like it

NIcely done, with a fitting title aswell. I can't give any advice, because I'm not very good myself, and I think you nailed this pretty perfectly. :D

Maybe you should pair with a Flash creator and make it into some hopeful optimistic movie xD

Thanks :D glad you liked it ^^

I actually had an idea for a flash for this, but since I don't really know flash, it never happened.

Anyhow, thansk for the review, the "10" and you support :D