Reviews for "Icarus - Above the Sea"

epic

melodic and jazzy at the same time, best of both worlds, would make a awsome fantasy soundrack, one of the coolest songs ive heard

sorohanro responds:

thanx for review, these nice words coming from a jazz musician weight quite a lot :)

Awe

This is some high quality work. The trumpet is amazing, and I love the bass. I can't think of anything not to like about this song. It's beautiful.

sorohanro responds:

thanx for review, hope the jury of the MAC will think the same as you :)

Woah!

You are easily the most amazing musician on newgrounds. Everything you make , it makes me dream. And there is almost no music that does that to me anymore.
You can go all the way. I mean , why settle for newgrounds ? I think you can have the world at your feet. Amazing trumpets . Everything is simply amazing.
Keep it up.

sorohanro responds:

Thanx for the very nice words.
As some people (also from NG) know, I have an album and several recordings as a side musician.
Nowdays I moved to Lithuania and I started a new project (Latin and Bossa-Nova) and stuff ... I'll write more on my "News".
Cheers.

Quality stuff right here man

I've listen to this song for about a year about a thousand times but man this is good. I thought it would be fitting that i wrote a comment. Awesome music this is why I like the jazz genre.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for review. I'm glad that you like my music :)

Awesome

Perfection in song form. Just sayin'.