Reviews for "Comission Gardevoir"

Gardevoir

I Always Like This Pokemon I Caught Ralts Then Made It To This Hot Thing

love the drawing.

Oh and by the way, to anyone who never watched Pokemon, she has that thing even in the series.. its like a spike of some sort.

Nice Also

Yeah I would say exactly what hotman96 did.But yeah I really like how this was drawn and made.Very great job on this.

Nice

She looks like a dog with her tongue out the way she is sitting and that she is shaking And i love that he tits giggle :D But whats in between her boobs? it kinda looks to me like a tongue and if it is i wish it was my tongue :D

hmm

you wouldn't happen to have art on other sites, would you? by the way, nice drawing.