Reviews for "The Interrogation"

typo

at the begining of this it said the body was found at 12 pm but the picture says evening

Aother goody

I keep getting clammed up at this one spot.It would be great if she would let me catch a break at the moose part. Michael your games are always great.

First off

I love that you used Erik Satie as the background music. Gnossiennes is one of my favourites out of his compositions, Gymnopedie is my first favourite... Anyways, I love how this was constructed. Well done. The animation I'm not really fond of, but over all, this was good.

Fantastic.

The only thing that doesn't make much sense is that in the beginning, it says she was last seen around 11pm, and was allegedly killed at 12pm. I think it should read 12am, but hell, not my game.

Either way, fantastic job.

Wow!

I love all of these games and his website has tons of them! The first game of his that I have played was Customer Service. It was a good game, so I know that all of these games that he created are good and exellent and terrific!