Reviews for "The Interrogation"

Hard at first but i finished it!!!

Dang! man.. that was some serious interrogation... it hard at first but remember: if you got an option about the stolen just keep at it dont change the topic till you go to level 2...(i got this tip from another review)...and for level 2 thats just easy, so you'll have to figure that thing out yourself...

THIS IS SOOOO ANNOYING

GODD I CNT PASS THIS THERE IS NO RITE ANSWER WEN I OST AND I CLICKED BACK TO THE LAST RIGHT QUESTION ALL OF THEM LEA TO HER SAYING THE SAME THING THERE IS NOOOO WAY OF PASSING IT U SHOULD GIVE HINT OPTIONS LIKE IN UR OTHER GAMES
I NEEEEEDDDD HELLPPPPP COZ I REALLY WANT TO COMPLETE THIS!

hmmm.....annoying

Good Game but it's just irking me that every single time I think I get to her she don't want to say nothing and that mean my options are dead(meaning all options I choose I lose) still Good Game.

ARRRGHH!!!

I CAN'T BEAT ANY OF THESE GAMES!!

very good

i really enjoyed this. lots better than the convienience store one. the options were brilliant and i felt a real sense of acheivement when i outwitted her and cracked it! well done, keep it up.