Reviews for "Old: The Project Ep.0"

really well done

i especially loved the preloader! i played it anyway even tho the movie took 3 seconds to load....

the movie was excellent, loved the music...smooth animation...really action packed...makes me wonder why some of those people who make stick animations arent out there directings stunts in hollywood movies.....

good job man

hah, thanks dude

cool

make it with a story no one knows why the black stick went to red sticks lol

ZT responds:

Red guy wanted his help.
Black guy is a mercenary.

Pretty good

Well, personally I don't like people making 'episodes' in which nothing at all happens - but overlooking that, it was pretty good. The motorbike was very well done - almost out of place, so it's just as well those other guns were done pretty good. I think that gun they point at him at the start was a jpg? Whats with that shit?

Good on you for doing voice acting, though I think the highballs voice ruined a bit of credibility.

I did notice the little things that showed you put some effort into this, such as that 3D effect of the streetlights, stuff like that - the blood on the walls was good, it was entertaining - I'd just rather you held off releasing the movie until it was finished.

ZT responds:

"I think that gun they point at him at the start was a jpg? Whats with that shit?"
Yeah but gimme some credit man, thats a 3D modeled raster exported swift file. Thats a hella lot harder to make than one of my other guns.
"3D effect of the streetlights"
yeah, did that in swift too.
"highballs voice"
Maybe, but it got you to vote a "1" for humor, didn't it?
"I'd just rather you held off releasing the movie until it was finished."
I'm afriad 256 ram won't allow me to do such a thing.

Thanks for the review. (a lengthy and enjoyable one.)

nice

the story is a little iffy, but hoping it will get more clear as it goes on, stick movies seem to be the majority latley, and well, if you don't make them well, you get thrashed, but you did a good job, managed to create a bit of your own style.

meh, I try.
Thanks for the review.

cool

i really enjoy stick movies... and this was pretty good.

Thanks for the review.