Reviews for "FFVI:The Day After Part14"

Holy Shit

I am not a person to cry.. But i almost shed a tear.

Great work man!

5/5
10/10!

Vinstigator responds:

If you want to see one of my most emotional episodes, watch part 4. Part 12 might bring tears to your eyes as well :)

Niiiiiiiiice

I really love your work. But where did you find all of the sound effects and magic? I could really use some help to find those for my series of final fantasy! Please contact me if you are willing to help me out!

And what are you going to make after you finished this series?

Vinstigator responds:

I got some of the sounds from ExHood, he knows how to rip sounds. And I got the rest of the sounds from here...

I might make an original FF movie using sprites and turn it into a series.

You

Are the greatest flash maker on Newgrounds.com, I have watched every single one of these on here, and it was like watching a very good movie, it took me about 1 and a half hours to watch all of them, and I enjoyed every single one, I cannot wait for you to make part 15 and truely enjoy these movies, some of these movies even brought a tear to my eye. Congrats!

Vinstigator responds:

I appreciate the fact that you watched the entire series as I have put alot of work into all my episodes!

Thank you for the support!

Magnificent

Everything so far from Ch 1 to 14 has been great, cant believe we at one step to see the ending, give us a good one pal!

Vinstigator responds:

Glad you enjoyed the series! Here's a preview for part 15. I made a trailer for it :)

woohoo