Reviews for "Alloy: Arena"

ALLOY THE ROBOT BOSS!

I love alloy he's my main n***a. I remember playing this 3 years ago GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES.

i agree, davethemonkey

But I think Alloy should just be a not well known video game character instead of a newgrounds mascot

DO NOT LISTEN TO REVEIWS THAT SAY ITS TOO HARD

THIS IS AWESOME,AND NOT TOO HARD OR TOO EASY!!!

Average

Though not final, it still is a good game, but could use more lives, as well as a difficulty setting.

Below Average.

Since this isn't the final version and just demonstrating the engine, I'm judging this particular minigame and not Alloy entirely. The minigame is, bluntly repetitive. Though the animations aren't rough despite its average graphics, the game has poor sound management, and is repetitive since you'll be spamming the "S" and "D" buttons especially when considering that there is no ammunition limit for the long-ranged weapons. The originality and innovation is top notch, but still needs more variety.

The game is fun, until you get exhausted at doing the same things all over again. Although, the engine seems impressive and I'm looking forward to another more advanced and innovated Alloy game. The big verdict is a 4/10, a below average minigame (not the engine).