Reviews for "Mega Man X2 - Charge Shot"

dude wow

dude this is the best mega man song ever invented which program did you use for the drumming and the effects at 3:21 amazing man keep up the good work

very well done

very metal twas amazing XD

You're incredible!!!!

Wow! I can't believe it!! You managed to make the impossible happen dude!!!
MMX2 Music always had potential, but your Metal Medley really brought the good themes out to their utmost ability!!! I love everything you did.
Intro Stage - Fantastic use of driving drums and strong underscoring harmonies
Magna Centipede - I loved the seamless transition as the song built into the new theme. The layering effect made the theme creepier and heavier. Very effective
Flame Stag - Perhaps the triplet transition was unnecessary, but this sounded like a very good heavy cover compared to the original.
Zero's Theme - I liked the interesting contrast to his theme, making it calmer, yet more determined sounding. In the overall sound of the medley, this was a perfect musical choice to break up the moods in the song.
Sigma Stage 1 - Incredible. Always wanted to hear a jacked up cover like this one. You hit the nail on the head with this one.
Ending - The theme sounded very different metalized, but in a good way.

You did an excellent job Viking. I am a MMX snob and play all 8 games obsessively from time to time. This Medley is certainly going to keep me company while I play X2 on mute one day. Again, great job dude.

Long but amazing!

I like so much the guitars... they sounds pretty clean.

And a thing that I looked before is the double bass of the drums, is too fu%#&ng fast, like the playing of George Kollias of the Nile band. It gives a great power metal shot to the song.

Great job!

Really good!

The guitar sounds awesome! What programs did you use?

5/5 and 10/10.