Reviews for "Thrice"

Objective: Rock... Priority: Move Rock...

Loading Rock... Loading Thrice...

This is certainly one of your most innovative flashes. I'm not entirely sure I loved the minimalistic graphical style here, especially with Thrice having gaps in his limps and all, perhaps a more fully articulated/joined-together Thrice would have kicked even more ass.

But I really enjoyed the framework of the flash, the computery voiceover, your voice disguised as "sound effects," Thrice's reaction to the 98% accuracy score.... and the plot in general. Funny, actual "action," and just plain DIFFERENT. For all of that, you should be commended for going off in VERY divergent directions during June 2004 and in 4 flashes (what a month for ZekeySpaceyLizard flash!). Based on earlier flashes like the two Incident ones and so forth, some people might have expected nothing but the same, but each flash you upload is strange, different, and defies expectation... and these are ALL good things. Still, I will always have a soft spot for Dis-illusioned Pirate above ALL others, and continue to fiven it occasionally. #;-}> I'd love to see more Thrice, though, if you should feel like making more.

decent dawg

very very decent, im glad you made this tho, nice to see good and decent submission these days, glad ya worked on this, keep em coming

Thank you.....erm......dawg?

Great work.

I liked the character, its animations were smoothish but sometimes required a little more movement (like turns). The sound was tacky, sorry to say, but mid-movie rave music, and the robot sluuuurrr over was abit tack. Good ideas though, make another.

Oh and Thrice is an emo-rock band. They'll get all emotional and write a song about how you ripped their name or something. Peace and cake.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

Damn. If I had a nickel for every time an Emo-rock band made a song about me naming a robot after them, I'd be one rich guy.

uh

gave you 0 for sound because that fucking horrible midi song you put in there. this movie was also very boring and the animation sucked.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

You know what else sucks? You.

Not bad!

I like it!
You should make a sequel, but longer than this!