Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "~ Eternal Bliss~"

Synth synth SYNTH!!

My favorite part of this awesomely epic song is the Syths!! I LOVE them!! They're not all totally and utterly repetitive like a lot of happy hardcore songs I've heard. Which makes this unique in that sense. Awesomely put together. Great job!

Catstuffer responds:

hey thanks, yea, i dont like constantly repetative trance.... its only good for the first listen....

hmm..

ok, not to be a lameo here but.. this fits better into the sub-genra that is happy trance!

i see NOTHING wrong wih the execution of this song..
wow..still wraping my head around this song, the third time listening 'round it...

a 5ver and a 10 to u, for stumping my mind

_-Mach 2-_

Catstuffer responds:

lol, I wish that we had a "Happy- Trance" genre... I don't like submitting into trance however, because I find most trance to be somewhat angry, or long (4-6 minsish). Hope you managed to wrap your head around this one by now lol, thanks again!

Amazing

Really happy really fun good base too i was looking everywhere for eternal hardcore cause thats what i had downloaded and i thought you deleted it but ya i found it :) :)

Catstuffer responds:

yea, this is basically the same thing except it's been EQ'd and I know I canged something somewhere.... a transistion or something is altered. Glad you found it!

Thanks for reviewin!

Not bad

The only thing I don't like in this song is that sound at 1:37

Catstuffer responds:

the squeeky beepy thing? lol yea, I have mixed feeling about it too... it's my signature squeek beep!

KEWL