Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sticks in Reality 4"

Great!

Hahahaaa!!!Great!!Finally something new and original!And it made me laugh.A really good flash!Looking forward to the next one!!:-| )

~L

Haha you da man, man!

........

Very good but VER SHORT

This would have been one of the best things I have seen if it hadn't have been so short. The idea is amazing I might use it myself.

Asvegren responds:

That's called stealing.

Room for improvement.

Alot of people have been upping your score simply because of the concept of sticks and video footage and not paying much attention to the content. The first 2 movies of this series were shameful and had little if not no animation in them whatsoever. You upped your work in episode three but that was not without its flawes. This episeode was alright, a bit short but atleast you did some animation. Frame-by-frame is the way to animate if you are mixing real-life with animation, trust me i've done alot of it (I just havent finished any, its an attention span thing).
Try watching some xaio xaio and joe zombie and other classic stick films before you animate your next to try and pic up on some things.
All this aside, with each episode you get better and in one or two episode's time you should be making daily feature, just dont let that filesize get too big.
Also, wearing shoes might be a good idea.

Asvegren responds:

Thanks for the constructive review, you don't get a lot of those these days. I will try to improve the animations in future installments. When it comes to the filesize, since this episode was relatively short I let the quality remain high. And in Sweden we don't wear shoes indoors.

cool

more than cool, that was awesome and totally unique great idea