Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sticks in Reality 4"

Pretty Amusing...

I have several comments, most of them regarding filesize:

I watched all of this series and these can take a little while to load, even for my DSL. I would look into compressing them a little more (Check out 3vix.com for a good vid codec) or taking shortcuts where ever you can. You may already be doing this, but I'd suggest using still images when you're not moving and video when you are, you know, conserve that filespace.

Since you've got to keep the video clips short, and this is definitely a stick death movie, you might as well kick the action into high gear as soon as the movie begins. More action within a small amount of time.

I'm not a big fan of stick death movies just b/c usually it means I'm about to see some lazy work from some 12 year old who doesn't know shit about Flash. However, I really like what you've done incorporating the live action into the whole thing. You don't see a whole lot of that here on NG. There's so much opportunity for creativity here...it's pretty cool. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next episode!

It is original.

I am giving it high scores for originality, make it faster with more sounds.

Not Very Interesting

This didn't like this at all. The whole thing just seemed to look crappy. I'm sorry but I don't know how this got past the portal.

Boring

This wasn't quite what I expected. It seemed to play out like a goofy youngsters home movie. It was poorly acted and written. The animation mixed with real video decently enough I suppose. Overall, just not very interesting.

Nice

I really like the idea and I feel that the execution was very well. I myself have never seen anything like this before, so I am making the assumption that this is an original idea. The video was a little choppy on my computer, but more than likely thats because I am on my computer at work whic isn't very good. So my only complaint is that the video was choppy. Maybe reducing the size or quality would help people like me out a bit. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to seeing the next one.