Reviews for "Stan Lee"

r.i.p stan lee was a legend

RIP Stan

I remember writing to him as a kid a great father of comics in my opinion, love the webbing in the backround maybe some of should have like a silky look and shine to it, A big Applaud for you as These pieces always make me think and make the mind really wonder what is going on and what can be, a picture tells a story as this does. it was even a tad bit Majestic. I hate to end here because this piece was different and I like what it represented in an art type, it was interesting and does give off a unique vibe. and I hope you keep making stuff like this because it was very good.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~