Reviews for "Megaman X OLB ep.3"

Curious to see the rest

This series really is interesting and diff from the rest. Keep 'em coming and we'll keep watching. Really loooking forward to #4.

Very entertaining.

Your series so far has really captured the essence of MegaMan. You don't see many unique story lines this good. You did a good job, keep up the good work. Can't wait for #4.

Kaosboy85 responds:

Thankyou very much proto, coming from you I take that as a major complament:)

Bravo Bravo Bravo

Just Wanted to stop by and say , that was great! Its good to see megaman still out there. And Yes I have to agree with our friend DocMonster , you did a wonderful job , setting the mood. Each scene was neither to long or short! It was perfect.. looking forward to the next installment!

-Karma

Kaosboy85 responds:

Thank you very much for the review, positive feedback like from you and Doc really inspires me to go the extra mile with my future work. Glad you enjoyed it!

"Oh shi ..."

That line from the piece sums up how I feel about this latest installment. You never cease to improve on these episodes and you already started with high marks on the first one! I thought this particular episode started off great with a bit of humour and really worked on creating a feeling of hopelessness without becoming redundant with the battle scenes. The ending leaves the audience hanging which is the bread and butter of episodic storytelling. I'm very impressed with your work and look forward to seeing this story unfold. Excellent stuff!

Kaosboy85 responds:

Thank you very much Doc! Coming from a talented flash artist like yourself (I've checked out your site) your review put a smile on my face and makes me feel good to know that at least one person is able to understand the atmosphere that i've been tring to set with this flash. Thanks again for your time and I hope I can raise the bar again in my skill with ep4.

5th daily place?

It was short, it was sucky animated and it was approx. 3mins the same stuff. Why did that thing got on the daily 5th?
I really like sprite-movies and MMx is well...acceptable. The story COULD get somewhere if you force yourself for more, than "shoot, blood, shoot, blood".

Kaosboy85 responds:

Well I guess I can't please everyone, but if you view the first 2 eps you'll see that the story IS going somewhere which is one of the reasons why the humans have to get blasted. ep2 all talking, ep3 all violence.