Reviews for "Megaman X OLB ep.3"

The best

This is one of the best flasssh movies I have ever saw!! Nice music too!

I like it

Well, it takes what the 1st edition of the 3rd part has and adds more dimension on the focus of the battle with the Humans and Vile Clones. That is a nice plot element in of itself. Those extra hunters were an interesting edition as well, but I did like the fact that the plot had cut back to X originally.

But I imagine there will be back story on that in the next flash you release, I cant wait to view it. And personally, I do not see these graphical flaws the others are pointing out. Maybe its just the way I have my moniter set, maybe its my computer, or my dumb luck with computers. But I just dont see any graphical distortions.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

I like watching people die!!!

That was the best part, and lots and lots of people dieing, great!

Me again!

You were right, it is all action. stupid humans/megaman; the puple guys will win!(i forgot the puple guys names). any7way, since i missed this part of the series, it's probaly the first review that your not going to reply to. *sobb* anyway, it's kinda obvious who's in the cape, but I thought you said "sporatic Movent" or whatever wasn't in the series?

Kaosboy85 responds:

Are you kidding I plan to respond to EVERY review, it just takes time:-p... Yeah tech sporadic movment is't part of the series since the series is an all sprite series, however it does follow the story and to an extent plays a KEY role to something that is goign to happen LATER on in the series. Glad you enjoyed it and look out for the trailer for ep 4 (haha i want to drag out the release alittle longer) and for MMX OLB special edition.

Good

don't know why those humans die, but good overall. did well. great job.

Kaosboy85 responds:

lol thanks for the review halo, glad you liked it. You'll be happy to know that I'm working on a special edition ep where the date will finially be corrected from 22XX to 21XX.