Reviews for "Megaman X OLB ep.3"

Yet another master piece!

This was another really well done movie, and your skills just keep improving. The best part is that you're not like a lot of flash authors (or any author in general) where as your skills increase, your quality decreases. I like how good this series is getting!

I have one question, though... where did you get that song?! The one you used at the very end when the mystery hunter (not ruining it for those haven't seen it) comes in and then it goes to credits. I looked in all of your audio credits, and that song is the only one not credited. I just want to download it so I can listen to it whenever!

Thank you for an awesome series, keep it up!

You keep re sending the same movies!.

So far OLB 2 and 3 have just been showing that war thing.I'm not trying to be mean thought,its a good movie.You should probably work on the violence,just seeing VileClones shooting one shot and killing a line of people got repetitive,as well as simply dashing through them.

Kaosboy85 responds:

LOL oh yes, back in my days of suckiness:-p Don't worry I've changed alot since the premier of this ep. I agree it was very repetitive. This is somethign that has been changed for TRE (Th Rise of Evil) the next series. Thanks for the review:)

I knew that it was gonna happen

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! That's what happens when the 2 heroes aren't around to save Townsville from Mojo Jojo in Megaman world =)

So, ya who's Mr. Mysterious??

Kaosboy85 responds:

lol, yup everyone must die! (wait till TRE I have this sick battle/death scene for the humans planned) I think I have become more messed up cause I plan on having actual body parts fly in the air next time:-p

This is a cool series.

I like this awesome series.

yeah