For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "005 Charmeleon"

amazing!

i agree with squwape's arguments but i have to say, the art looks awesome. the style, the coloring is just amazing! i want to see charizard!!

I disagree

I disagree with these 'Anatomical Inaccuracies' It's based on pokemon right? We don't even know their anatomy... i'd say this is some mighty fine work! Art isnt just how it looks; it's about the idea and creativity behind it. For such an original and interesting submission all my 10's are yours!

Like it

I think this one would've been just fine, seen your new one and gotta say i prefer this one. I mean the charmander family is kind of that aggressive type so the nice look just doesnt seem to fit. Idea for charizard, make her like a punk//rocker kind of girl.

Holy shit!

Make a haunter!!!! or a ghost type!

Very Good

This is what I call art.I really love how it brings in the sexuality with being a badass chick.Very good