Reviews for "005 Charmeleon"

Like it

I think this one would've been just fine, seen your new one and gotta say i prefer this one. I mean the charmander family is kind of that aggressive type so the nice look just doesnt seem to fit. Idea for charizard, make her like a punk//rocker kind of girl.

.... are we sure this is suppose to rated e?

sweet stuff dude. looks like foreplay to me :)

I disagree

I disagree with these 'Anatomical Inaccuracies' It's based on pokemon right? We don't even know their anatomy... i'd say this is some mighty fine work! Art isnt just how it looks; it's about the idea and creativity behind it. For such an original and interesting submission all my 10's are yours!

amazing!

i agree with squwape's arguments but i have to say, the art looks awesome. the style, the coloring is just amazing! i want to see charizard!!

Anatomical inaccuracies...

I'd recommend making the nose larger, pushing the right eye closer to the other eye, and making the mouth higher so she has a chin.