Reviews for "FF7 - Those who Fight Faster"

Wow

This is a great remix! The notes all clashed greatly, theres nothing really bad to say about this song. It was a great idea to speed the song up a bit and i think it makes the song better. The drums are what stands out the most in this song though. They made the song a lot more energetic and pumping. Great remix and I hope you make more like these songs. How come this isn't in the top songs yet?
Sinerely Yours,
Kman465
P.S. All I thought you were good at was destroying my childhood from the sicksons and spongebob sickpants (or whatever its called lol). Now I see you have musical talent too. Great job!

fragglestick01

Man does these song remind me of FFVII, i love the game and i have to give you credit man, this song is the BEST!!!

I hear you!

On that one! I love the intensity of the song, but you really did bring out the best of it in this remix!

To think, I used to hate this song.

This is probably the best rebirth of any of the FF7 songs I've heard to date. The old just got on my nerves. Were walking...and walking...UH NO, random battle. lol, good job Oney!

...wtf u talkin about?

this is absolutely amazing, tbh i think the theme shouldve been faster like this, this shouldve been put into the game! and i got no idea what other people are on...if so i want some of it, it does sound like the original, but not by that much, its just added stuff to the original, more enhanced shall i say. it does NOT sound EXACTLY like the original, and it doesnt sound that much faster then the original, i can barely tell if its faster at all if this was ment to be on PC that is...otherwise on the ps1/ps3 it is indeed faster, which is what it shouldve been.

nice job on the remix man, respect.