Reviews for "What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz"

lol...im a boob master

74! lol first im fucking lucky.... lol a small boys game...it just for funny nice job!

Good idea for a game.

The only problem is that if you don't know all 100 celebreties your kinda guessing in the dark. I think it would have been better if you could actually see them first, then guess. @_@; But it was well put together. Good job (as always).

nice

looks boring for me to make such a movie...and boring to answer all the questiong but it was fun :))

We should be able to see them first

I didn't even recognize half these people, how in the hell am I supposed to guess their bra size? I think it would have been better if we could see them first, without that black censoring rectangle...

I dunno, maybe you think that would have been too easy... but there's no way I can remember what 100 women look like, much less guess their bra sizes correctly.

I guess it depends on if you were trying to "test" our ability to judge boobs, or our obsession with celebrities.

wooooahh...

ZipperFish has done it again! This is great, you wouldn't believe what size is what.
Great work, i thought it was excellent.
I've always been satisfied by the creations from ZipperFish.
Keep the ball rolling ppl!