Reviews for "Flying Heaven (Street Fighter)"

Time Travel Roadtrip!

You start out horseback in a field, but it begins a transition to a Mega futuristic soundbarrier-breaking hovercycle race which you proceed to press several buttons and awesome weapons come out and you start blasting at some other racers.
This is a great Fight/Race theme, mixed genre's, mixed cultures, and even several tempos. Nice work!

Im lovin it.

This review is sponsored by McDonalds.

HuWAH!!!

Fei Long say: Great Remix, young Grasshopper. Master is most pleased.

Pretty nuts beats

I liked the way you started out with the most memorable riff from the original, and kept it running for the first bit of the track; really sets the listener into the idea that this is coming from the track in SF. That way, when you really do change it up further on into the track it's clear what exactly you've done with it.

I really liked the way you transposed the same riff later on, and gave it an almost sinister twang.

Most importantly, and this is a big issue with remixes, you didn't make it the least bit repetitive, even though it only had one riff running throughout. The way you swapped it in and out of the foreground of the track was great.

Easily the best remix I've heard in the last year. Thanks for making it.

10/10

Nice

They should've used your remix in the game bro :D!

zirconmusic responds:

They did :) Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for XBLA and PSN. This is Fei Long's theme.