Reviews for "Flying Heaven (Street Fighter)"

Hell yeah.

You're the man, Zircon. Long-time fan of your stuff at OCR. I've heard this song plenty since it was released. Makes me wanna go play some more SF2: HD.

Keep 'em coming.

10 and 5.

Time Travel Roadtrip!

You start out horseback in a field, but it begins a transition to a Mega futuristic soundbarrier-breaking hovercycle race which you proceed to press several buttons and awesome weapons come out and you start blasting at some other racers.
This is a great Fight/Race theme, mixed genre's, mixed cultures, and even several tempos. Nice work!

Just makes you want to drink green tea...

...and Red Bull in one gulp! You did a great job on settling the tranquil and energenic parts, and mixed culture gives you bonus points. Like to see more of your work.

A powerful chillpill

Mellow, strong and uplifting. Great combination.

Taste like Sugar

O! What I meant is. The song rocks and it keeps me listening to it over and over again. It's like my new hit on the radio, just so much better. Keep up the work, I have heard a few of your works and most impressive. This one might be my favourite though. ^-^