Reviews for "Flying Heaven (Street Fighter)"

Awesome!

I really like how you implemented all the different instruments into this song, it gave it quite a genuine feel-- very unique compared to a lot of the pure-synth stuff on NG. Actually I guess it's possible you synthed the ethnic instruments-- in that case you deserve much more credit than I can provide here.
The way the arrangement moves around is nice too. The discrete segments all mesh together quite well, and it gives that feeling of overdrive with motivation (not just blind overdrive).

Excellent job, one of the best productions I've heard in a while.

Hell yeah.

You're the man, Zircon. Long-time fan of your stuff at OCR. I've heard this song plenty since it was released. Makes me wanna go play some more SF2: HD.

Keep 'em coming.

10 and 5.

Time Travel Roadtrip!

You start out horseback in a field, but it begins a transition to a Mega futuristic soundbarrier-breaking hovercycle race which you proceed to press several buttons and awesome weapons come out and you start blasting at some other racers.
This is a great Fight/Race theme, mixed genre's, mixed cultures, and even several tempos. Nice work!

Just makes you want to drink green tea...

...and Red Bull in one gulp! You did a great job on settling the tranquil and energenic parts, and mixed culture gives you bonus points. Like to see more of your work.

A powerful chillpill

Mellow, strong and uplifting. Great combination.