Reviews for "Flying Heaven (Street Fighter)"

WHOYA

*looks side to side* I FFEAL LIKE A NINNNJAAAAAAAAA WHOYA
Really this beat is ninja-ish at the bigenning, but gets wilder and faster through the song. 10/10!
P.S. It gets "koto"-ish again near the end lol

wo! thats cool!

the only ninja like song i would like the most!

Mm...Street Fighter...

All I can say, is that this song is sexy. Awesome job!

Zircon = One of my biggest inspirations.

I remember finding you on OCremix about 5 years ago and i was stunned from your remix "When All Hope Has Faded - Chrono Trigger". You have been one of the biggest inspirations in my life and i want to thank you for posting your music online =).

This song:
I love this song! The guitar is just amazing and the beat is so epic! My fav part though would be the background synth that comes in at 1:00 it sounds like tubeish i just love it =). The breakdown in the middle is just awesome and you are one of my all-time favourite artists.

10/10
5/5

I love your stuff man.
(A huge fan)

Awesome!

I really like how you implemented all the different instruments into this song, it gave it quite a genuine feel-- very unique compared to a lot of the pure-synth stuff on NG. Actually I guess it's possible you synthed the ethnic instruments-- in that case you deserve much more credit than I can provide here.
The way the arrangement moves around is nice too. The discrete segments all mesh together quite well, and it gives that feeling of overdrive with motivation (not just blind overdrive).

Excellent job, one of the best productions I've heard in a while.