Reviews for "Flying Heaven (Street Fighter)"

HoN Digest anyone?

I love this song, and I just have to say, it gave me some imagination of things. Has anyone seen HoN Digest on youtube? The person, simple11q, used this song like 3 times in his videos. :), I guess this song is popular.

Yeeah boi!!

I hate it when people make bad remix's but you have made an exceptional one, I can hear that a lot of thought has gone into it. props

Bustin faces in has never been so classy!

This is amazing and when those drums kick in you know it's going down. Also the asian instrument you used is fantastic and really adds to this piece. Overall, kick ass!

PS the break at 1:36 is beautiful :')

Well well! something good for a change.

Everything I hear on NGs' audio seems to either be pure techno or crap nowadays, but after some digging I found this, and it's true amazing! I love the oriental thing that you have in it, and yet you can make it so hardcore while relaxing at the same time. Very well done. I give you MASSIVE props on this piece man, it kicked me in the face with awesome. The song as a whole is very different, yet familiar, it also get the blood going, but will sooth you as well. my overall review...

length: 10/10
originality: 9/10
flow: 10/10
sound quality: 10/10
overall: 10/10
Newgrounds score: 5/5
congrats that it's in a game, proves how awesome it really is :)

~Scorn

Nice

They should've used your remix in the game bro :D!

zirconmusic responds:

They did :) Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for XBLA and PSN. This is Fei Long's theme.