Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Lobster Pencil"

The Super Carrot took the show away.

I love it.

Dear god

Even if I was a cid head I dont think that movie could have made less sense. For all I know that's what you were going for. During the movie all I could possibly think about was that inconsistent horn noise. What the hell was that. After watching the movie I am reduced to watching retards hump doorknobs.

AlmightyCerebrum responds:

Well I hope you enjoy Fucking doorknobs because you're very good at it. You are fucking awesome... I am awesome. Nargle nargle nipple pinch.
Faggot.

Really Annoying Audio

The audio is so annoying and distracting that it is probably dragging down your other scores. It is more difficult to pay attention to graphics and animation when you are looking away from the screen to find the volume controls on your speakers.

AlmightyCerebrum responds:

It was my way of saying "I FUCKING HATE YOU"

Meow...Purr

Man that was pretty strange...but then again...I love strange crap...keep it up...I loved the soundtrack...very creepy and occult sounding...just the way the Kitty likes it

~Meow!

Decently animated, but the sound was painful!

It was well animated, I'll say that for it. The graphic style was consistent and the motion was fluid. I liked the moments were the computer-generated effects mixed with the hand-drawn.

The sound, though. Maybe you had a reason for it but...egad, it was one of the most awful things I've ever heard! I was wincing throughout the whole movie! I don't know, maybe you had some sort of artistic statement to make with it which was lost on me, but I absolutely hated it. If I never watch the movie again, that will be the reason.

Not a bad animation where the animation itself was concerned, but that sound. Oy.