Reviews for "°°Haunted Village°°"

Sounds like..

it would be good for a scene where a guy is walking down an alleyway with a machine gun looking around for zombies. :D

Excellent loop you've made here, very creepy.

I like the simplicity of it, basicly it is bass, 2-3 synth notes and some scarey rattling type electroids.

Overall, very awesome..
MOAR.

Whirlguy responds:

Har har that's right. Very simple. Maybe I'll try making some harder to make ambient songs in the future, this was just an experiment afteral. I love ring modulators <3

Thanks for the review :3
And feel free to use it in a flash this halloween ;)

Gaaf!

Ik post maar in nederlands omdat ik zag dat jij dat ook was ^.^ Maar deze doet me ook denken aan Higurashi. Heel mooi gedaan.

Haha thanks (:

I can see a scene in my mind as I listen to this..

I'm all alone...the Virus has infected everyone: Men, Women...even Children. No one was spared...except me. My only defense aginst the now midless dead that my friends and neighbors have become is my Dad's Desert Eagle.

I make my way though the empty streets...moving from shadow to shadow; all around me blood and half eaten corpses of those who were spared the Virus only to be eaten alive by the people they once knew.

I round the last corner and I see the object of my search. my dojo. Inside I have swords, staves, spears, throwing stars/knives, and more ammo; I'm down to my last two rounds. If I get get inside I can obtain a few more weapons, reload my gun--as well as take all the ammo I need for any unforseen emergencies--then get the hell out of this God forsaken town.

I run from the shadows...closing the distance to my dojo. Then I hear it...the mindless moaning of the undead. I turn...there are at least 100 of them all looking at me, unearthly hunger in their eyes.

"Food." One of them moans as they begin to shuffle toward me. I take out the nearest 2 with clean shots right between the eyes...now I have a 20 yard dash to my dojo...I have get inside before I become just another half eaten corpse left to rot...

Haha this review is awesome! Thanks so much! (:

to the point

I give it 10 because It was exactly what I was looking for!

Very cool.

This is a really cool and creepy song man.

ATM I'm collecting songs for an upcoming... in the very distant future game I'm creating. A platformer RPG game. I've only done some character/world sketches, but it's coming along well.
And this is just the song I've been looking for. Although it would also fit in well for the underwater boss stage...

All I know, is that this is a fantastic loop, and is almost MADE for a game.
Thank you so much, for filling that niche Whirlguy, and for creating a freaking sweet loop!

Whirlguy responds:

No problem, I'm very glad you like it and even consider using it in future projects =D
Thanks for the review! :3