Reviews for "***MYDINGDONGISONFIRE***"

Good start

That had pretty good animation and drawing but you should have finished it before you submitted it.

Marked4AdminReview responds:

BUT THEN I COULDN'T HAVE HAD THE DING DONG SONG. BUT THEN I COULDN'T HAVE INCLUDED ALL THE EXCESSIVE VIOLENCE AND SWEARING AND NUDITY. BUT THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET AN ***ISONFIRE*** MOVIE PROTECTED. BUT THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TYPE AT YOU IN ALL CAPS AS IF YOU DONE SOMETHING BAD.

What was that?

The music was alright, and the storyline might have been interesting if it was longer. The animation was pretty base though. Try harder.

Marked4AdminReview responds:

you try harder. cos I get to be the lazy one and you get to be the one doing the stfuing. So if I want to submit a half finished flash to ng and you want to review it, that's all fine and dandy, but when it comes time for me to respond to your review... what? I am fucked...
No to whatever you just said. Haha I win.

What was that?

It was an ok movie. I don't understand what was the thing about touching the robots ding dong but it's all good I guess. Add more to it.

Marked4AdminReview responds:

Why do I need to add more to it when there is already more to it than you understand?

Atleast Its Better Then All The Rest Of Ur Stuff

sure Again Theres no Point At All but At Least U Didn Sure Sum1 Catch On Fire And Play That Music like ur Other 10 or so =/

you got the wrong guy... mwa ha haha ha hahahaha haaha!!sgfdgdfxbcvbcvhbeyu35

This was weird.

I really don't understand this flash. At all.

Marked4AdminReview responds:

What?! You don't understand awesome?

(heh)