Reviews for "***MYDINGDONGISONFIRE***"

haha nice

but you gotta credit me the next time >=(

Marked4AdminReview responds:

Thanks! - you have been added to InfectedLeg's list of pending buddies. (S)he will have to validate you through his/her Grounds Gold account before (s)he appears on your list. InfectedLeg has been sent with an e-mail notification requesting your buddy approval.

FUCK YEAH!

Gotta love the song, flash looked good. Finishing it would be a good idea, but I know how hard that is to do.

Fair play to you though. I NEED THAT SONG! Please reply and tell me the name of the track and the band/singer that did that.

Cheers for making me smile :D!

Ooooh, you touch my tralala

Mmmm, my ding ding dong.

Surely Daily Feature. Surely. I would sritique this flash, but it's already reached perfection. And the robot, too.

It was neat.

The song was good, and the ISONFIRE was a classic touch, though it had nothing on fire. Great job, let's see the finished product.

great but incomplete