Reviews for "PM Sound Board"

I'm speachless

...

Wow that was good

Yeah thatw as good combining some of the words together was very funny and some of the words were good well done

Finally

Another sound board hits the portals...I hope you polish your skills with SB's and make more...more more more, must have more prank call sound boards!!!

ARG

i hate pube muppet

Hello, my good man

I am the pube muppet. blah blah blah. Insert all the sick twisted things you would like to do at this fine establishment.

One sick twisted game, but where was the but about his yummy yummy ass extrusions?

Stamp responds:

Yeah =( didn't have room to fit all the buttons i wanted im afraid I should have made room foor that one though!