Reviews for "PM Sound Board"

good SB, bad subject

as for a soundboard you did a good job, I'wont be giving you a 0 just because I hate PM. I've taken that into account with style. Graphics were not to good, but that doesn't matter very much with a SB. Sound quality was good..but that "and fuck, and fuck, and fuck, and etc" button kept on looping. that was bad. But when you pressed it again and again, you would eventually get a very devilish laugh...i gave you something on humor for that. but since it was PM, i could laugh about the rest.

Pube Muppit.....

I'm not a big fan of it, but this soundboard was pretty nice.

I couldn't read some of the buttons and next time you should make some sort of 'stop all' button.

Stamp responds:

Good point I think that the font I picked for the buttons didn't work out, and I hadn't thought of a stop all button until after I had submitted.

I'll address both those issues next time that I make a sound board.

Put more effort on graphics

Yes, I know that you included some funny sound tracks, especially for the long-long swearing that make me laugh to death.

But I still think that you can work something on the graphics. The buttons are good, but maybe not enough. Moreover, some words are too small to identify.

Music to my ears perfect SB

Just the text was matching the sounds I going to use this oon the next person I call. My pick is "We Will #$%^" just brillant.

Stamp responds:

Thanks
I'm glad you liked that one, I was not sure if I went one step to far with that button or not.

Trash

Not good at all. Nothing new, nothing really interesting.