Reviews for "Inverse Shoot'em up"

Thanks

for making me feel even worse. It wasn't enough for game devs when I couldn't beat the base as the starship, now I can't beat the starship as the base!? What madness is this! I liked the game. Fun. Interesting concept.

interesting concept!

The idea is original and interesting.
Some improvements you can think to implement:
-Maybe the enemy can get power-ups from destroyed buildings (like in the normal games). So we have to worry about don't let destroy strategic buildings.
-Enemy should have some lives (maybe 3 or 5). Enemy can then drop power-ups down to the base when it dies.
-Think of a keyboard control method. Somethimes it'd be good fire several cannos at the same time. With mouse it can't be done. Maybe something like -- press space to fire all base cannons at once. It would have pros and cons to the player. Or number keys to fire each type of weapon.

Original!

Not many would have thought of turning the shoot 'em up idea the other way around, could be a bit longer, good effort! \m/

Great potential

A great idea for a game, and it was fun to play. It could definitely use some polishing though. A sequel would be awesome!

aaaawsom