For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Inverse Shoot'em up"

too easy

it was good but make it harder men a baby could beat it on hard nuff said

Really nice idea

I never saw a nicer idea of game play. Never. The graphics are awesome too, very nice for a little flash game like this. But there is just one problem: Why just two levels? Why not more Weapons?
This game is just too short. But you could improve it like the hell: How about building your own base and defending it? With money etc? Or some more levels? Upgrades? This game idea has much potential. Very much.

Assessment:

Graphics: They are nice, could be better like better effects, but they are nice. Yeah. Nice. Nice. ARGH! Another extra point is the graphic toogle for gamers who haven't got a nice computer.
6/10
Sounds: Not the best sounds, but they are ok. Tip: A nice site for sounds is http://www.findsounds.com/ ! Music is not the best, there should be an option to put it off.
4/10
Controls: Couldn't be better. Ok, they could, but they mustn't.
9/10
Game play: Very nice idea! I like it. Could be better (=more levels,...), but its nice. (again? :-O)
7/10
Difficulty / Balance: Nice. On easy its easy, on hard its hard. Perfect.
9/10

OVERALL SCORE:
-------------
|~~72%~~|
-------------

Innovative game

It was quite interesting to play the bad guys for a change.

prety good

it could have been better though...

what

was cool but in multiplayer you dident even have to shood at the defenses and the explode wtf