Reviews for "Inverse Shoot'em up"

good work, good but not great

ok the game its self is great, you had a brillient idea and you executed it well, you did some great work with your actionscript, good interactivity, but overall this game kind of lacks depth, i mean the idea is good but the levels get repetative and there needs to be a better story behind it but overall you did.......good

Genius Concept!

I really like all shoot em' up games but this game is unlike any shoot em' up i've ever played. I really like the the unique style this game has by putting you in charge of destroying that pesky lone fighter with imense powers!

Stay (SIC)

Nice to play it a new way...

It is very refreshing to play this kind of game in the opposite way. Really nice...a little difficult to play on a laptop w/o a mouse but then again so are most of the flash games. =P

Quite fun...

... and very creative. Insane isn't that hard... if you have low or medium PC specs. For those saying Insane is too easy try playing the game on a PC with ATI9800XT and 3.2GHZ and the ship will be much faster requiring much faster mouse clicking.

Well...

Great job on the game, but I'm afraid it's FAR too easy. I beat insane difficulty with absolutely no trouble at all.