Reviews for "Inverse Shoot'em up"

Really cool

Now i know how the base feels when you play shooters!

Finally

Finally someone makes a game that puts you in the seat of the bad guy!!!

This game rocks!

This game is sweet. It has a great idea behind it. An exciting new twist to an old favorite. Good interface, somewhat challenging. Deserves an 8/10

Very nice

It was a really good idea. I would have like to be able to fire multiple turrets at once. I think you could do this by adding the ability to use the keyboard to control the turrets. like as it scrolls down you can recycle the buttons again so you don't have to worry about reassigning a button every time one turret leaves the screen.

cool

beat the game, although first time I thought I was controlling the spaceship LOL