Reviews for "Inverse Shoot'em up"

Wow... Suckage...

I really did not like this game. No control over your forces and a stupid enemy AI... Not that fun. Good concept but bad game. Try again...

Great fun and imaginative concept

Fun game.
A bit short, but their are diffauclty levels to give it more life. But one other thing I didn't like, the sound SUCKS. Ideally put something better their or give an option to turn it off. I had the All your Base music playing over it.
Other than that, fun game

Excellent game

Very original concept, multiplayer, and plenty of weapons for both sides. The programming could use some fine-tuning, particularly the infinite firing glitch. If you guys ever decide to make a sequel, I would suggest you add more game modes, such as a mode where the fighter must destroy the entire base rather that merely escaping it. Preferably this mode would not be on rails. If possible, I would strongly appreciate some online multiplayer.

I like it but.

I like it but when playing 2 player with my friend i simply hit both of the control keys rapdidly and then when i stoped and kept going over the turrents they just blew up i figured out i just kept shooting without bullets? good game infact GREAT but it needs some fixing

Vary unike game plzy i love a diffrent game!!!

Ownage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!