For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Helix - Fear"

My god.

I was waiting for trent reznor to bust into the song screaming about somthing. Very powerful song, A great song to kill people to...In flash I mean *ahem*. The gritty synth work was amazing, and your drum samples rock. Very nice, just like your other work. 5's for you.

Helix6 responds:

Thanks a lot. I actually have some gripes with this track and was afraid it wouldn't do so well on NG. Also I'm a big fan of Reznor so even being put in the same category with NIN synth work is an honor.

O_O Holy crap

That was overkill, but turn all dark. (If you haven't guessed it, the reason I gave you a 5 in originality is that Fear and Overkill sound very much alike. Not that I am complaining) What due you use to make the screaching noise?

Helix6 responds:

They were written a couple of years ago. I'm not sure what I used to do anything with the tracks except Acid Pro.

another good song

took a minute or two to get really good though

Helix6 responds:

Agreed. I'm trying to work on quicker build ups and more dynamic music.

You are probably the best artist on newgrounds!

Helix6, you kick ass! If you are ever make a CD i'd buy a copy straight away!

That......was......AWESOME!!!!