Reviews for "Helix - Fear"

another good song

took a minute or two to get really good though

Helix6 responds:

Agreed. I'm trying to work on quicker build ups and more dynamic music.

O_O Holy crap

That was overkill, but turn all dark. (If you haven't guessed it, the reason I gave you a 5 in originality is that Fear and Overkill sound very much alike. Not that I am complaining) What due you use to make the screaching noise?

Helix6 responds:

They were written a couple of years ago. I'm not sure what I used to do anything with the tracks except Acid Pro.

no words, no words

No words can effectively describe how awesome this peice is. This and archetype have to be some of the best songs I've heard, licensed or not. You've definitely caught my attention.

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. I like Archetype quite a bit as well.

Genius

I love this music. i cant get enough

Helix6 responds:

Hopefully some more is on the way soon. My computer has been kind of dysfunctional lately, and I'm working 50 hour weeks. But I'm trying!

woooowowowooww

i absolutely love the hard industrial sound you have to your techno that atually makes it worthy of being in this catagory. i even created a ng account just to comment you and tell you to keep it up! i love listening to this stuff while playing counter strike or something

Thanks a lot.