Reviews for "Helix - Fear"

Wow, This is just great. I cant stop listening to it. I love the heavy saw sound. Q) Is the heavy saw sound made with sytrus? or possibly DX10? if it is i would love to have that little FST file. the best saw sound you could hear.

Regards,
TC-A

Helix6 responds:

I'll have to get back to you on the sound effect... I do some things for certain tracks that I could probably never replicate again. But I might have used DX10 (maybe SimSynth?).

My Favorite Newgrounds track.

I wish I knew how you made that badass guitar-ish sound. I love that. I just can't recreate the effect :(. At least I figured out how to make songs.

Helix6 responds:

I used to use my EAX effects on my Audigy4, but now I am just distorting stuff in Acid. Also, nothing makes a grungy guitar sound quite like a grungy guitar!

yeah!!

just what i needed for my movie tnx man ur work really owns
keep on doing such great job

Thanks. I'm trying.

good-stuff

This song gives a nice in ur face attitude, and its great to listen to when ur pretty pissed off

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. I hope it cheers you up. :)

Gotta say it.

I love your music. Its really something I gotta try to use in an animation and hopefully do it some justice.

Helix6 responds:

Please do! It's interesting to see what people put my music to visually.