Reviews for "Helix - Fear"

Badass

i could see this in a movie. The main villian rolls in and this rolls up the volume.

Seriously, delicious.

Helix6 responds:

Starts out a little too slow... The hero would have to be bleeding and dying prior to the arrival. But I can see it in something like "Ghost in the Shell." I think the movie would have to adapt to the music rather than the other way. Maybe that is the problem with most movies these days... Perhaps music is just a more primary medium for communication than film (visual) and we daily over-rate the visual against the musical communication.

Wow, This is just great. I cant stop listening to it. I love the heavy saw sound. Q) Is the heavy saw sound made with sytrus? or possibly DX10? if it is i would love to have that little FST file. the best saw sound you could hear.

Regards,
TC-A

Helix6 responds:

I'll have to get back to you on the sound effect... I do some things for certain tracks that I could probably never replicate again. But I might have used DX10 (maybe SimSynth?).

My Favorite Newgrounds track.

I wish I knew how you made that badass guitar-ish sound. I love that. I just can't recreate the effect :(. At least I figured out how to make songs.

Helix6 responds:

I used to use my EAX effects on my Audigy4, but now I am just distorting stuff in Acid. Also, nothing makes a grungy guitar sound quite like a grungy guitar!

yeah!!

just what i needed for my movie tnx man ur work really owns
keep on doing such great job

Thanks. I'm trying.

good-stuff

This song gives a nice in ur face attitude, and its great to listen to when ur pretty pissed off

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. I hope it cheers you up. :)