For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Helix - Fear"

dude, awesome.

sneaky, for those stealth games, totally awesome.

Helix6 responds:

Thanks - glad you enjoyed it.

Wowee

I liked it. It seems like a pretty good song for those tight situations. I can't wait for more from you.

Helix6 responds:

Like when you have to snap the dude's neck before he alerts his buddies, but then they hear you and the shit hit's the fan? Silenced Five-seveN time.

Heh...

This would go perfect with Jannson..

Helix6 responds:

Hmm. Not sure what you are talking about.

awesome

man this wud b awesome to have a tab for this aye

What?

Badass

i could see this in a movie. The main villian rolls in and this rolls up the volume.

Seriously, delicious.

Helix6 responds:

Starts out a little too slow... The hero would have to be bleeding and dying prior to the arrival. But I can see it in something like "Ghost in the Shell." I think the movie would have to adapt to the music rather than the other way. Maybe that is the problem with most movies these days... Perhaps music is just a more primary medium for communication than film (visual) and we daily over-rate the visual against the musical communication.