Reviews for "Helix - Fear"

Wow

Man, i've been searching for the perfect song for my flash for a while now. I was about to give up hope for finding one. Its going to be a space fight similar to Ci: unregulated... but compleatly diffrent. Is it okay if I use this for it. (yeah, it will be a 3d flash if i can do it right.)

Helix6 responds:

Well I'm glad my track is appropriate for you... I was thinking my stuff is a little too off base to really be used for much on NG, but if you are making an off-base flash, go for it. :)

Holy fuck!

Dude, seriously that was amazing. As the guy above me said I was also waiting for Reznor to burst into that...Wonderful. You are my favorite muscian on NG. Is it alright if I use this in an animation?

Helix6 responds:

Use away... and thank you. Expect some new stuff soon... I'm trying to make time, but you know how it is.

My god.

I was waiting for trent reznor to bust into the song screaming about somthing. Very powerful song, A great song to kill people to...In flash I mean *ahem*. The gritty synth work was amazing, and your drum samples rock. Very nice, just like your other work. 5's for you.

Helix6 responds:

Thanks a lot. I actually have some gripes with this track and was afraid it wouldn't do so well on NG. Also I'm a big fan of Reznor so even being put in the same category with NIN synth work is an honor.