Reviews for "Helix - Fear"

absolutely love it

i love the hard in your face sound of the guitar you use....awesome stuff

Helix6 responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed. Maybe I'll get that back a little in some newer tracks.

death

what can i say, the title says it all. This is industrial at its finest.

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed.

Sorry for clarity 5.

I would have given the clarity a 9 or 10 if that guitar didn't suck and sound like crap. Belive me, I can tell the difference between a fake guitar and a real.
But still, you got a 8 overall, that's not that bad.

Helix6 responds:

Yeah, I hear ya. That track was written a while ago. I wish I had the gear to really effectively record guitars (or any analog sources for that matter), but I don't have the money or desire to invest in it. I don't expect any kind of monetary gains from my music so it makes no sense to me to invest massive amounts of cash into recording gear. Needless to say, if I had the money, you'd be hearing some more natural (i.e., kick ass) guitar work that you might enjoy a little more. Thanks for the 8 though, I'd probably rate it lower.

Kummuta valmis

Se has arka aaltoilu jotta se , ainoa että we kuin henkilökohtaisesti.
Elatus ansaitseva enemmän.

Thanks.

Dude, you rock!

But if I may, I know what it's like getting suggestons from people who know not of what they speak, but hear me out, please.

You are an excellent author, but to me, it seems as though you're making the wrong type of misuc. Your talent of mixing and producing is superb, but to me it appears your potential would lie in full techno, industrial isn't for you in my opinion.

Please take no offense, I do like your work

Jim-bob-joe

Helix6 responds:

I try not to write into a certain genre, just what seems right to me. That's why my music doesn't really fit where it is categorized. If it sounds right to me, that's the genre I guess.