Reviews for "Helix - Fear"

woooowowowooww

i absolutely love the hard industrial sound you have to your techno that atually makes it worthy of being in this catagory. i even created a ng account just to comment you and tell you to keep it up! i love listening to this stuff while playing counter strike or something

Thanks a lot.

absolutely love it

i love the hard in your face sound of the guitar you use....awesome stuff

Helix6 responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed. Maybe I'll get that back a little in some newer tracks.

death

what can i say, the title says it all. This is industrial at its finest.

Helix6 responds:

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed.

Sorry for clarity 5.

I would have given the clarity a 9 or 10 if that guitar didn't suck and sound like crap. Belive me, I can tell the difference between a fake guitar and a real.
But still, you got a 8 overall, that's not that bad.

Helix6 responds:

Yeah, I hear ya. That track was written a while ago. I wish I had the gear to really effectively record guitars (or any analog sources for that matter), but I don't have the money or desire to invest in it. I don't expect any kind of monetary gains from my music so it makes no sense to me to invest massive amounts of cash into recording gear. Needless to say, if I had the money, you'd be hearing some more natural (i.e., kick ass) guitar work that you might enjoy a little more. Thanks for the 8 though, I'd probably rate it lower.

Kummuta valmis

Se has arka aaltoilu jotta se , ainoa että we kuin henkilökohtaisesti.
Elatus ansaitseva enemmän.